Manuscripts Burn


MANUSCRIPTS BURN

"Manuscripts don't burn"
- Mikhail Bulgakov

Hi, I'm horror and science fiction author Steve Kozeniewski (pronounced: "causin' ooze key.") Welcome to my blog! You can also find me on Facebook, Twitter, Goodreads, and Amazon. You can e-mail me here, join my mailing list here, or request an e-autograph here. Free on this site you can listen to me recite one of my own short works, "The Thing Under the Bed."

Sunday, December 1, 2013

Fussy Librarian

So, I don't normally do this but I thought today I'd highlight a website that I think is useful to writers and readers alike.  The Fussy Librarian is a new website that offers personalized ebook recommendations based on your choice of genre (i.e. "zombie horror" or "I'm a lame-o") and preferences (i.e. "graphic zombie sex" or only "implied zombie canoodling.")  And they only accept widely reviewed, well reviewed books.  And they obviously have good taste - BRAINEATER JONES will be featured on Wednesday.  So authors, check it out to get your books out there and readers, check it out so you don't have to wade through all the proverbial book slush out there.

You're welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter your e-mail address in the box below and click "Subscribe" to join Stephen Kozeniewski's Mailing List for Fun and Sexy People. (Why the hell would anyone ever want to join a mailing list?)