Manuscripts Burn


MANUSCRIPTS BURN

"Manuscripts don't burn"
- Mikhail Bulgakov

Hi, I'm horror and science fiction author Steve Kozeniewski (pronounced: "causin' ooze key.") Welcome to my blog! You can also find me on Facebook, Twitter, Goodreads, and Amazon. You can e-mail me here, join my mailing list here, or request an e-autograph here. Free on this site you can listen to me recite one of my own short works, "The Thing Under the Bed."

Friday, January 17, 2020

2019 Splatterpunk Award Nominations

Hey, everybody!

In two weeks nominations for the Splatterpunk Awards close.  It's a big, exciting field this year, so I'll just suffice it to let you, dear readers, know what I'm eligible for and leave the rest with you.  If you do feel anything I've done this year is worthy, you can e-mail splatterpunkawards@gmail.com by January 31st with your nominations.

Best Novella

SKINWRAPPER

Image result for skinwrapper

Best Anthology

THE BIG BOOK OF BLASPHEMY

Image result for "the big book of blasphemy"

Best Short Story:

"A Strong Man's House" by Stephen Kozeniewski from THE BIG BOOK OF BLASPHEMY
"The Suffering City" by Stephen Kozeniewski from the "Laughter" Kickstarter

Other recommendations:

You can only nominate one work in each category, but here are my recommendations for some categories I'm not eligible in.

Best Novel - CATFISH IN THE CRADLE by Wile E. Young, THE DARK GAME by Jonathan Janz, TAPETUM LUCIDUM by the Sisters of Slaughter, RECEPTION by Kenzie Jennings, HAG WITCH OF TRIPP CREEK by Somer Canon
Best Collection - RESISTING MADNESS by Wesley Southard

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter your e-mail address in the box below and click "Subscribe" to join Stephen Kozeniewski's Mailing List for Fun and Sexy People. (Why the hell would anyone ever want to join a mailing list?)