Manuscripts Burn


MANUSCRIPTS BURN

"Manuscripts don't burn"
- Mikhail Bulgakov

Hi, I'm horror and science fiction author Steve Kozeniewski (pronounced: "causin' ooze key.") Welcome to my blog! You can also find me on Facebook, Twitter, Goodreads, and Amazon. You can e-mail me here, join my mailing list here, or request an e-autograph here. Free on this site you can listen to me recite one of my own short works, "The Thing Under the Bed."

Wednesday, January 29, 2020

Looking Back: Women in Horror Month 2019 (Redirect)

Hey, everybody!  As we gear up for February, one of the most important months in the horror calendar, let's take a look back at last year's Manuscripts Burn Women in Horror Month Extravaganza. I mentioned this over on the group blog, but here are the links as well.  Enjoy!

Sadie Hartmann

Mary Fan

Stephanie Wytovich

Elizabeth Massie

Catherine Cavendish

Gemma Files

Ania Ahlborn

Kelli Owen

Tlotlo Tsamaase

Kristi DeMeester

Christina Sng

Yvonne Navarro

Nadia Bulkin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter your e-mail address in the box below and click "Subscribe" to join Stephen Kozeniewski's Mailing List for Fun and Sexy People. (Why the hell would anyone ever want to join a mailing list?)