Manuscripts Burn


MANUSCRIPTS BURN

"Manuscripts don't burn"
- Mikhail Bulgakov

Hi, I'm horror and science fiction author Steve Kozeniewski (pronounced: "causin' ooze key.") Welcome to my blog! You can also find me on Facebook, Twitter, Goodreads, and Amazon. You can e-mail me here, join my mailing list here, or request an e-autograph here. Free on this site you can listen to me recite one of my own short works, "The Thing Under the Bed."

Friday, January 31, 2020

FarPoint or Bust!

Hey, everybody!  In three weeks I'm going to be hip-deep into Women in Horror Month, so here's an early heads-up about my first public appearance of the year.  I'm delighted to be returning to FarPoint in Hunt Valley, MD February 21-23

Farpoint 27 – February 21-23, 2020, Delta Hotel by Marriott, Hunt Valley, MD

The convention will take place at:

Delta Hotel by Marriott
245 Shawan Road
Hunt Valley, MD 21031

I'll be appearing on several panels, but won't be tabling this year, so if you're interested in a signature or book, catch me after a panel or if you just see me around the con.  Hope to see you then!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter your e-mail address in the box below and click "Subscribe" to join Stephen Kozeniewski's Mailing List for Fun and Sexy People. (Why the hell would anyone ever want to join a mailing list?)