Manuscripts Burn


MANUSCRIPTS BURN

"Manuscripts don't burn"
- Mikhail Bulgakov

Hi, I'm horror and science fiction author Steve Kozeniewski (pronounced: "causin' ooze key.") Welcome to my blog! You can also find me on Facebook, Twitter, Goodreads, and Amazon. You can e-mail me here, join my mailing list here, or request an e-autograph here. Free on this site you can listen to me recite one of my own short works, "The Thing Under the Bed."

Wednesday, January 22, 2020

2020 Appearances

Hey all!

Here is my schedule of appearances for 2020.  As changes occur, I will update this page, so be sure to check back often.  Events in red have occurred in the past.

If you'd like me to make an appearance at a convention, signing, or other event you're organizing or attending, feel free to contact me and we'll discuss it. Most events in Baltimore or Philadelphia are a slam dunk for me to attend, but I'll consider travelling if invited.

Farpoint 27
Dates: Friday, Saturday, and Sunday February 21-23
Location:
Delta Hotel by Marriott
245 Shawan Road
Hunt Valley, MD 21031
Panels:  
Friday 6:00 pm - Salon C - "How To Write Satisfying Endings"
Friday 10:00 PM - Hunt Valley Foyer - Book Fair

Saturday 10:00 AM - Salon D - "Using Social Media Effectively" (M)
Saturday 12:00 noon - Author Autograph 1 - Autograph session (with Phil Giunta)
Sunday 11:00 AM - Salon A - "The Orville Ups The Ante"
Sunday 12:00 noon - Salon C - "Indie Publishing 101" (M)

Date: Satuday, April 18
Location:  
Panels:
10:30 am EST - "Finding New Readers" 
3:00 pm EST - Reading

Scares That Care Virtual Convention
Date: Saturday, August 1
Location:
YouTube
Panels:
9:15 am EST - Reading (with Jeff Strand)

Date: Friday, Saturday, and Sunday November 27-29
Location:  Virtual
Panels:
Friday 4:00 pm EST - "Turkey Awards Judging Panel"
Friday 5:30 pm EST - "How To Get Published"
Friday 8:30 pm EST - "Humor in SF/F Writing Friday"
Saturday 10:00 am EST - "Making an Unlikeable Person a Likable Character"
Saturday 13:00 pm EST - "Crowdfunding for the Beginner"
Sunday 10:00 am EST - "Non-European Mythological Creatures"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter your e-mail address in the box below and click "Subscribe" to join Stephen Kozeniewski's Mailing List for Fun and Sexy People. (Why the hell would anyone ever want to join a mailing list?)