Manuscripts Burn


MANUSCRIPTS BURN

"Manuscripts don't burn"
- Mikhail Bulgakov

Hi, I'm horror and science fiction author Steve Kozeniewski (pronounced: "causin' ooze key.") Welcome to my blog! You can also find me on Facebook, Twitter, Goodreads, and Amazon. You can e-mail me here, join my mailing list here, or request an e-autograph here. Free on this site you can listen to me recite one of my own short works, "The Thing Under the Bed."

Saturday, March 21, 2009

The Terrifying Revenge of the B-Movie!!!: Scene 2

SCENE 2

INT – THE LABORATORY AT CASTLE FRANCOPHILE, NIGHT
(VECTOR VAN FRANCOPHILE, ALGORE)

SCATTERED ABOUT THE LABORATORY, AMONGST THE TEST TUBES AND VIALS AND LAB PARAPHERNALIA ARE MANY ANIMALS AND PARTS OF ANIMALS. WORKING ON A SLAB IS PROFESSOR VECTOR VAN FRANCOPHILE, THE MAD SCIENTIST OF THE PLOT. BY HIS SIDE IS ALGORE, A HUNCHBACK WITH TWO HUMPS. AS FRANCOPHILE WORKS ON HIS AS YET UNSEEN PROJECT, BLOOD SPATTERS IN HIS FACE.

FRANCOPHILE

Algore!

ALGORE

Yes, Prof. Francophile?

FRANCOPHILE

Fetch me the hacksaw, boy. And bring me some more lobsters.

ALGORE

Yes, Prof. Francophile!

FRANCOPHILE LAUGHS MANIACALLY. ALGORE SCURRIES OFF.

FRANCOPHILE

As long as he's gone, I believe I will work on my menacing laughter.

FRANCOPHILE LAUGHS MENACINGLY.

FRANCOPHILE

Getting better. I've got the maniacal laughter down pat, and the evil laughter is rather good, as well. Perhaps I will work on...chortling!

FRANCOPHILE CHORTLES.

FRANCOPHILE

Now, giggling!

FRANCOPHILE BEGINS GIGGLING. ALGORE WALKS UP BEHIND HIM, HOLDING A HACKSAW AND SOME LOBSTERS.

ALGORE

Master!

FRANCOPHILE
(annoyed)

Dammit! What do you want?

ALGORE

Hacksaw, master!

ALGORE PROFFERS THE HACKSAW.

FRANCOPHILE

Oh, I sent Algore off to get the hacksaw. You can use it when he gets back.

ALGORE

Um, I'm back, master.

FRANCOPHILE

Where have you been!

FRANCOPHILE RUDELY GRABS THE HACKSAW FROM ALGORE AND THEN SMACKS HIM IN THE HEAD. HE BEGINS SAWING AT HIS PROJECTS, AS BLOOD AND EFFLUVIA SPRAYS ABOUT.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter your e-mail address in the box below and click "Subscribe" to join Stephen Kozeniewski's Mailing List for Fun and Sexy People. (Why the hell would anyone ever want to join a mailing list?)