Manuscripts Burn


MANUSCRIPTS BURN

"Manuscripts don't burn"
- Mikhail Bulgakov

Hi, I'm horror and science fiction author Steve Kozeniewski (pronounced: "causin' ooze key.") Welcome to my blog! You can also find me on Facebook, Twitter, Goodreads, and Amazon. You can e-mail me here, join my mailing list here, or request an e-autograph here. Free on this site you can listen to me recite one of my own short works, "The Thing Under the Bed."

Saturday, March 28, 2009

The Terrifying Revenge of the B-Movie!!!: Scene 9

SCENE 9

INT – THE FRANCOPHILE BATHROOM
(JIMMY)

STANDING ON TOP OF THE TOILET JIMMY REACHES AS FAR AS HE CAN AND GRABS THE TARANTURLA. HE SIGHS IN RELIEF. HE SUDDENLY LOSES HIS BALANCE AND BEGINS TO TOPPLE. THE TARANTULA FALLS SMACH DAB INTO THE BOTTLE OF GREEN GOO NEAR THE SCREWDRIVER. JIMMY GETS UP FROM THE TILE TO FIND HIS LEG IS STUCK IN THE TOILET. HE PULLS ON IT, BUT IT DOES NOT BUDGE.

JIMMY

Oh, great. First I'm attacked by a serial killer, then my car breaks down, and now I've got my leg stuck in a toilet. What else could happen?

ALTHOUGH JIMMY DOESN’T NOTICE IT, THE TARANTULA SUDDENLY DOUBLES IN SIZE FROM EXPOSURE TO THE GREEN GOOD. FOR THE MOMENT, THOUGH, IT IS STILL STUCK IN THE BOTTLE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter your e-mail address in the box below and click "Subscribe" to join Stephen Kozeniewski's Mailing List for Fun and Sexy People. (Why the hell would anyone ever want to join a mailing list?)