Manuscripts Burn


MANUSCRIPTS BURN

"Manuscripts don't burn"
- Mikhail Bulgakov

Hi, I'm horror and science fiction author Steve Kozeniewski (pronounced: "causin' ooze key.") Welcome to my blog! You can also find me on Facebook, Twitter, Goodreads, and Amazon. You can e-mail me here, join my mailing list here, or request an e-autograph here. Free on this site you can listen to me recite one of my own short works, "The Thing Under the Bed."

Saturday, April 25, 2009

The Terrifying Revenge of the B-Movie!!!: Scene 32

SCENE 32

INT – THE BLACKSMITH SHOP
(SARIA, JIMMY, BLACKSMITH)

SARIA WALKS INTO THE BLACKSMITH SHOP. SHE SEES JIMMY IN A METAL MASK POUNDING AWAY AT THE TOILET WITH A SLEDGEHAMMER. SHE SCREAMS.

SARIA

It's Jeffrey Manson Gacy, the Son of the Boston Hillside Zodiac Ripper!

JIMMY LOOKS UP FROM HIS WORK AND LOOKS AROUND.

JIMMY

Where?

SARIA GOES RUNNING OUT OF THE BLACKSMITH’S SHOP SCREAMING.

JIMMY

Wait! Saria!

JIMMY TRIES TO STUMBLE AFTER HER, BUT OF COURSE HE STILL HAS THE TOILET ON HIS FOOT.

JIMMY

God damn it!

JIMMY AWKWARDLY LIMPS AFTER HER, DRAGGING THE SLEDGEHAMMER ALONG ON THE GROUND AND THE TOILET ON HIS FOOT.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter your e-mail address in the box below and click "Subscribe" to join Stephen Kozeniewski's Mailing List for Fun and Sexy People. (Why the hell would anyone ever want to join a mailing list?)