Manuscripts Burn


MANUSCRIPTS BURN

"Manuscripts don't burn"
- Mikhail Bulgakov

Hi, I'm horror and science fiction author Steve Kozeniewski (pronounced: "causin' ooze key.") Welcome to my blog! You can also find me on Facebook, Twitter, Goodreads, and Amazon. You can e-mail me here, join my mailing list here, or request an e-autograph here. Free on this site you can listen to me recite one of my own short works, "The Thing Under the Bed."

Monday, January 28, 2019

Women in Horror Month 2019 (and Retrospective)

Hey everybody!  February is right around the corner.  And you know what that means...


I'm delighted to announce for the fourth year in a row I'll be hosting a Women in Horror Month interview series here on Manuscripts Burn.  Now, the last two years I posted apologias outlining why I believe in WiHM and why I participate in it every year.  I'd just be repeating myself if I did that again, so you can review those here and here if you have any doubts or qualms about the celebration.

In the meantime, I thought it might be nice to collect links to all of my previous interviews all in one place.  Feel free to catch up before the new entries start this Friday, February 1.  Hope to see you then!

2016

Ursula K. Raphael
A. Giacomi
Lily Luchesi
Sharon Stevenson
Samantha Kolesnik
E.M. MacCallum
J. Rudolph
Rachel Aukes
The Sisters of Slaughter
Rhiannon Frater
Chantal Noordeloos
Trista M. Borgwardt
Tonia Brown
J.L. Murray
Rebecca Snow
C.A. Hoaks
Vanessa Ionta Wright
Stevie Kopas
Renee Pickup
Erin Sweet al-Mehairi

2017

S.C. Parris
Kayleigh Marie Edwards
Somer Canon
C.V. Hunt
Jaime Johnesee
Crystal Connor
Mary SanGiovanni
Amber Fallon
Nikki Howard
Kindra Sowder
Lesley Conner
Rose O'Keefe

2018

Lisa Morton

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter your e-mail address in the box below and click "Subscribe" to join Stephen Kozeniewski's Mailing List for Fun and Sexy People. (Why the hell would anyone ever want to join a mailing list?)