Manuscripts Burn


MANUSCRIPTS BURN

"Manuscripts don't burn"
- Mikhail Bulgakov

Hi, I'm horror and science fiction author Steve Kozeniewski (pronounced: "causin' ooze key.") Welcome to my blog! You can also find me on Facebook, Twitter, Goodreads, and Amazon. You can e-mail me here, join my mailing list here, or request an e-autograph here. Free on this site you can listen to me recite one of my own short works, "The Thing Under the Bed."

Monday, February 1, 2021

Women in Horror Month 2021 Kicks Off!

Hey, everybody!

Happy Women in Horror Month!  I'm glad to see we're still going strong for the 12th year with this worthy celebration.



I like to play on the level with you, my blog readers, to the maximum extent possible.  (You should be grateful you're not my Instagram followers.  I feed them nothing but bullshit and promises.)  I considered continuing my WiHM interview series in 2021 but I just don't have the bandwidth right now.  I like to think I rarely protest "pandemic" on anything, but this might just have to be my lone tradition that falls by the wayside.

I do genuinely apologize because in a lot of ways this blog series is the highlight of the year for me.  But I worry I'd be doing myself and my guests a disservice trying to put it together now with everything else that's going on in my life.  However!  If you really need some spotlights on some great women in horror, I've got about seventy of them here for you.  First, let's look back at 2020, and then all the years before.  Hope you enjoy and find a new author to check out!


2016

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter your e-mail address in the box below and click "Subscribe" to join Stephen Kozeniewski's Mailing List for Fun and Sexy People. (Why the hell would anyone ever want to join a mailing list?)